Friday, September 3, 2010

I am an inspiration..


Who? Me? Yes! Me!

People keep telling me this.. I inspire them.


Initially, upon hearing this feedback, I was flabbergasted and rendered speechless. These days, I am humbled and grateful and, myself, inspired to share what I'm doing with others. 

So? What am I doing? I am living a life of joy, health, wealth, happiness and abundance.. sleeping better; feeling more energetic than ever; enjoying more [ahem] stamina; aging in reverse (I very recently turned 40 and I am consistently told I look to be in my late 20's or early 30's!!); and savouring a life lived in awareness underscored by a continuously present state of well-being.

Really Lara!? Is that even possible?!


Yep. It is.


All it takes is a commitment to yourself. A commitment to being your very best You. A commitment to your own health and wellness. That commitment WILL translate into the very same benefits that I have enjoyed for you and, by association, for the ones you love too.


Who will YOU inspire?

"... As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we're liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others." ~ Marianne Williamson

(A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of "A Course in Miracles", Harper Collins, 1992. From Chapter 7, Section 3]) 

No comments:

Post a Comment